Friday, July 2, 2010

I haven't updated my blog in forever!! I am going to start adding more pictures because a photo says a thousand words.
I got a promotion at work! I am a sales rep for my fathers company at Ok Manufacturing and I am loving it! It is hard work but it is what I need right now. I have realized that I write a lot of sad posts, they are deep but I don't want to come off as some sob person who thinks her life is too tough. I don't believe that at all, I LOVE my life! I love all the experiences that I have been given at such a young age, I am grateful for so much! I look back a year ago..(once again) and I cannot believe the woman I have become.
We go through this life not knowing where we will end up but we all have a picture to were we would like to be. I would like to be a loving devoted wife, a good employee, my child's best friend, a loyal friend, a trusting sister, I would like to touch many lives and be touched by many. We all go through phases in our lives, right now I am a college student who tries to live the party life. In three years I hope be living the wife life, the one who bakes the pies and messes up recipes just to please her man. The woman who has the life long companion, So many experiences to come, so many that I don't have time to dwell on the negative. The negatives make us strong but only because we let it go.
I am going to let the negative go, I am going to live my life and realize that this is just another chapter to my personal fair tale. You just wait, my fairy tale is going to be magical with miracles, love, devotion, pain, but most of all it is going to be MY fairy tale and I am going to love it.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Jenny! You are a very deep person and I love your posts. They're filled with hope and experience and they help us all to recognize that we go through these things not because Heavenly Father wants to see us suffer, but because He wants us to grow and progress. Thank you for your posts!

    ReplyDelete