Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just get back up

So a lot has happened... I am still feeling the same way, and it seems like it is only going to get harder, which means that I need to get stronger. I feel bad that I have pushed people away right now, but I feel like I need to overcome this without any outsiders giving me advice. Which is why I am writing this blog.
Tonight I had a wonderful woman, who I literally hardly know, she told me EXACTLY what I needed to hear. She was so genuine about every word that came out of her mouth. I hate having to move on from the man that I truly love, but I know that I deserve so much more out of a man. I dated a wonderful boy, an amazing boy that helped me realize what I truly want in my life. I want to date a MAN, someone who can reciprocate those precious words that I told him. Love does get you down, but you just have to get back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment