Thursday, May 6, 2010

When God speaks, it shall be done. This is a phrase that I have been pondering upon and one that I am trying to be at peace with. I know it will bring me happiness and true joy in the future, but right now it only brings pain. We can let time heal our pain, but what if you are causing pain in someone else life because of this phrase? What if they don't understand why you are taking the actions and moving on with your life? Oh how at times I wish that God could change his mind and I wish that I didn't have to move on, but I do. (Period)
I am taking time on my own to discover how happy I can be without that important thing/person in my life. I just want them to be happy as well, the hard thing is that I am one of the only happy things in their lives. :( I am trying to be strong... nothing can ever be the same, nothing will never be the same.
I don't want to be confused anymore, that is of the devil, I don't want to be a fool, and I do have to accept the facts. Judgment needs to be made in the correct aspect, Christ taught that we need to have good judgment so we can live a healthy life. I can forgive, but I cannot subject myself to what I and God know to be unhealthy for me.
I wish many others could begin to understand that beginning phrase like I am trying to understand through my actions... When God speaks, it shall be done ....

2 comments:

  1. Jenny-
    I love you! You spoke the exact words I was thinking. It used to be easy for me to live by. Now, not so much. All I can do now is hope and PRAY that the decisions i'm making are following just that. Thank you for sorting out my thoughts for me!
    I pray for you often. I bet you didn't know that! I hope things are going great for you!
    ttyl
    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Holly! That means so much to me! :) Yes, it is hard to live completely worthy in front of God's eyes, but it makes you so happy! I love you Holly!

    ReplyDelete