Sunday, October 18, 2009

I am Excited for...

It is Sunday morning, everyone is still asleep so I thought I would take this time to write! I used to love to write, you know I actually have a book in progress, I wish I had time and the energy to still write like I used to.
I believe I have mastered the skill of not caring about a messing apartment, if it isn't my mess, I don't fuss over it anymore. Well any who haha, I just got back from FrightMares with my family, it was so much fun! I didn't realize how close I am with my family, my room mates don't go see their family as often as I do, which can be harmful to my social life! I am trying to socialize here in Provo but it is very hard due to the fact that everyone is really really outgoing. Yes I am an outgoing person as well, but it is hard to crack that shell of mine. From past experiences I have learned not to trust anyone anymore, in fact the only person I do trust with my everything would be Christ. My mother always taught me that if I don't want it to go around I don't say anything at all, which has been hard for me to learn, but I think I have mastered it, therefore I only tell select people about what is really on my mind (you know who you are! :)) But what is so funny is that everyone seems to tell me lots of stuff about their life, and I can't tell you how much I love that! I love that I have finally let people know that they can trust me with anything, that I wont spread it around, and I am not looking to get dirt on anyone.
Well enough of that! I am very excited to go to church today, I can't believe how much I love attended three hours of lessons haha, but I didn't realize that till last week when I couldn't go. I am excited for the leafs to fall and winter to begin, I am excited to loose 25lbs on my new diet! Which I have already lost ten!! yay! I am excited to eat sugar in the next two weeks! haha I am excited for many weddings coming up in my friends life! But I am mostly excited for Emily's because I know how far she has come and how much she has given up to make her life better. The day that I really got to sit down and talk to her and get to know her (like a year ago) I saw that hope in her eyes, and I knew that I wasn't ever going to give up on her. She has been the best friend ever, she has had my back from day one and truly looks out for me. She deserves the best happiness this world has to offer! She has an amazing man by her side, which I can't thank him enough for, if he only knew! But I know she has told him everything haha Which is another thing! I never have to worry about her lying to me or beating around the bush, Emily is what she is and I love her for that!
I am excited for this week ahead, I get to be busy again and make my diet easier haha, get ready for the smaller Jenny to come around! :D Peace and Love my Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment