Saturday, October 10, 2009

My first blog

So... This is my first blog! Woo Hoo! I am hoping that I can keep up with these. My best friend Emily does them all the time and I love reading them!
Let me tell you about myself! I am a full time student currently attending UVU studying Psychology, I hope to achieve a Ph.D. in the future. I also work with my fathers company and I commute to Salt Lake from Provo every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I love living on my own, I have met so many amazing people one including my best friend in the whole world!
Life has been up and down every day, I always find a way to look at life in a positive light, but in the next second, I will seem to be very depressed. I just might be bipolar! lol
Well anyways lets get down to the point, I just got back from my first show! It was the Home Show in Sandy! I am so excited because it's my fathers i-fi Chair that he invented, it's one of a kind. I enjoyed watching others enjoy my fathers small dream, in letting others experience what he gets to hear in this theater room.
I have a hard time expressing how I feel to others, I feel like I analyze myself a lot hard then I do any other person I know. I know I am harsh on myself with my thoughts, but I am trying to be the best person I can. I hate HATE to disappoint anyone in my life, I love to help others in need because it brings me true happiness. I am trying harder everyday to live in the moment and not worry about those who have hurt me in the past. I am so grateful to where my life has taken me now, I don't know what I would do without my family; they have been the solid rock through everything. I hope to find love one day, someone that lifts me up and motivates me to be the best I can be. Many call me mother, sometimes I get sick of it, but all in all, being called mother in the greatest thing in a world. I still look up my older sister even though we aren't as close as I wish we were. I watch her every move so therefore I make sure I watch my every move around my siblings. I couldn't thank God anymore for letting me be a older sister to five of my siblings.
Always know that I am the person that will stay by your side through thick and thin. I will not try to prove myself to you, I will not compete in anyway to show you who I truly am. I love the gospel with all my heart and if you don't, I will show you why you should.
All in all, my name is Jenny and this is my life in a nut!

2 comments:

  1. Jenny you are soo cute! I love blogging...I wish I did it as often as Emily did too. I hope you have fun with it. Read mine too if you'd like! Its hollysomm.blogspot.com.
    Love and miss you!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny,
    Just read your blog. . . didn't know you had one! I'll link it to mine :)

    ReplyDelete