Sunday, October 25, 2009

This week has been so eventful! I have failed at getting all the sleep a college student needs, but I had fun! My diet is going quite well, I have a lot more self control than I thought. I met so many new friends! One of which I have hung out with everyday of this week, very persistent is all I can say haha. Now I am not about to post my every thought, but if you want to know, call :D I now have realized that I cannot hide anything from my mother, even if I don't want to tell her anything, I ALWAYS end up telling her almost everything. I never knew I would have type of relationship with her, I am very content with that.
I now have my own office at work! I am going to be working on the advertising of the i-fi chair, and hopefully selling it. I know this is a task I am fully capable of accomplishing, but I am nervous because I am still in school and last time I had to sell while being a student, it didn't workout so well.
I have learned that I truly love having endless conversations when trying to get to know someone, I am so glad that my new friend has the same thinking level as me, in fact he pushes me to think harder. I wish I had more time to read more books, enjoy the sunsets, and the energy to stay up all night. I know I have to find a purpose in everything, if my life does not serve one, I will eventually go insane.
My diet is almost over! I will never do this particular diet ever again :D and I can say that with glee! Until then, I had an amazing weekend, I love my new friends, and I love my LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment