Friday, November 6, 2009

Busy Week

There have been some big events happening in my life recently. I seem to smile more, look forward to waking up more, and loving life more. I have wonderful friends, family, co-workers, and now a wonderful boyfriend. Boyfriend is such a generic name, I will call him Chad haha.
My little sister, Megan, is getting baptized this Saturday, she is the youngest in our family, which means this is our last intermediate baptism. I can't tell you how much I love being around my family now. I really have grown a great appreciation for them. I also have amazing friends who have stuck by my side, you know what they say : 'high school friends are nothing compared to college friends.'
I have been having a certain thought on my mind for the past four months, I have prayed about it, asked for advice, and gotten a blessing with my question in mind. Yesterday I finally felt like that going on a mission is in my plan for this life. I was scared that learning a language would be too difficult for myself, but now I have peace knowing that anything is easy when you have the Lord on your side. I had a calling in the past to work with the disabled, and when being set apart I was blessed with the gift of tongues so I could understand those precious children of God. I have seen throughout the years that, that blessing hasn't left.
I have also experienced many new adventures in the past week, Jenny Lynn is now a 'normal person' according to Emily, which means that I have left the VL club. haha Hopefully you will hear more about my Chaddy, but as for now, peace, love, and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment